Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This excites me.

032-1

Lately, I’ve had a craving for strawberries. But the only time I ever see them on sale is when they are dark and mushy, and that doesn’t fly with me.

Today, I was out doing a little grocery shopping when I came across the most perfect, bright red strawberries. Most importantly, they were actually a good price so I had to pick some up!

Then I went to grab some bananas as well, and I heard some kiwis calling my name. That’s when a light bulb went off –- Fruit Salad!

Strawberries, grapes, kiwi, banana, apple, and a little squeeze of lemon juice…

030-1

Ahh, my little bowl of fruity heaven.

3 comments:

Rose said...

this looks really good! nice pics too.

Eloise and things said...

Fresh fruit salad is seriously amazing, totally one of my fav things!
Xo Eloise

Alisa Marie said...

That looks delicious!