Monday, October 13, 2014

What We’re Eating: 10/13–10/17

Weekly Meal Plan

Looking back at the last meal plan I posted, none of the new meals that we tried really “wowed” our family. Don’t get me wrong, they were all decent meals, but none of them landed a spot on my Favorite Recipes board on Pinterest. *We ended up eating leftovers one night and didn’t get a chance to try the Cider Braised Chicken…The Thai Basil Turkey is something that I have made for years, so I will have to post the recipe for that sometime soon.

Monday
Peachy Pork Picante (recipe coming soon)
Rice
Steamed Broccoli and Carrots

Tuesday
Sautéed Chicken with Spinach
Fried Rice

Wednesday
Pea Pesto Pasta
Corn

Thursday
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli

Friday
Italian Baked Chicken
Spaghetti Squash
Corn


*I recently got a rice maker, but I still can’t make the perfect rice! I thought rice makers were supposed to make perfect rice every time…wrong! Needless to say, I am still experimenting with ratios and such, so that is why there is so much rice on the menu this week.

No comments: