Monday, November 3, 2014

What We’re Eating: 11/3–11/7

weekly meal plan november recipes
Apparently, I am craving unhealthy food this week! I guess that’s what happens when you meal plan before you’ve eaten dinner. Most of this weeks recipes are new to me, with the exception of the Pot Pie. When I first discovered that recipe, I’m pretty sure I made it at least once a week for over a month. It’s that simple and delicious. Tonight, I am finally going to try the Pinterest famous Spicy Sausage Pasta, so hopefully it lives up to all the hype!

Monday
Spicy Sausage Pasta 
Side salad

Tuesday
Garlic Ginger Glazed Salmon
Roasted Potatoes
Collard Greens

Wednesday
Chicken Pot Pie (A family favorite)

Thursday
Spicy Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
Rice
Steamed Broccoli

Friday
Chicken Broccoli Supreme

 

*I am linking up with Org Junkies Meal Plan Monday

No comments: